Friday, December 5, 2014

Page 4 Don't be Negative but be Positive.


                      Howdy and welcome to my blog. 


Page 4 - Don't be Negative but be Positive.

* The fastest way for you to turn a customer away is for them to see you sitting in your space/booth on your cell phone, texting, taking selfy, being shy, having a group of friends/family hanging around your space/booth, talking to friend,leaving your space/booth alone, reading a book, not paying attention to the folks coming in, and the list goes on.

* But what you need to be is positive and smile. Always greet the customer with a Hello and invite them into your space/booth and ask them if they are looking for a gift or are they just enjoy the show?
If they just looking around than talk about your work. Folks like to know something about the artist and their work.

* Remember to take a brake every once in a while and move around. Don't sit in the same place hour after hour, this dose not look good to the customer. It is tell them that your artwork is not worth looking at.

*  Just remember that you will not make a sale at every show you attend but it could take a season or more before the sales start coming in. Just know that customer what to know that you are going to be around so that if they want to buy more artwork from you, they know were to find you.

This is call paying your dues.





      Until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am deeply grateful for your support, comments and 
business and a huge thanks to all of those who have recently purchased my paintings and ornaments. 

It means a lot to me.

Thanks once again for taking the time to read my blog.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a wall that needs to be filled or perhaps 
replaced with an image that inspires you? Or a memory you 
would like captured? Than I would love to talk to you about
doing a commission painting for you.   

And thank you for 
your support, your love of art and for letting me sharing my 
journey with you.  If you have friends who would be 
interested in my work, please forward this blog on to 
them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------




If you have friends who would be interested in my

work, please forward this blog on to them. And to 

continue to stay connected via:

Website:  http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/

Gallery that my work is at: WWW.RAVENSNESTGALLERYCA.COM   

My blog: http://creationsbyjdfields.blogspot.com/     

My Newsletter: http://newsletterbyjdfields.blogspot.com/ 

My online gallery and affordable giclees on canvas, prints and cards: 

http://j-d-fields-.artistwebsites.com/ 

 j-d-fields-.pixels.com   

Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/artwkbyladybug/  

Follow me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/creationsbyjdfields

Commissions are welcome, Contact Me: pals4ever98@hotmail.com  

(C) All copyright privileges retained by Creations by J.D. Fields. Downloading/printing is prohibited by law