Friday, September 5, 2014

Guess What? (*u*)



                                     
                                         Welcome to my blog. 



I have been giving this a long and hard thought about posting this but if I am to move forward while leaving my old life and bad feel about what folks have told me about being an artist since I was a child.


This little post said it all and if I hurt anyone feeling I am truly sorry. I am just an artist try to find my way in this crazy art world while exploring different medium that I have always want to try since I was a young girl.

Now with that said I got an email the other day and hear is what it said, 

Hello JD,

Just to let you know that I have included your painted goose egg in my article in the PMP magazine this quarter, as an example of particularly creative art.  I hope that's OK.  Sorry, I didn't have time to ask your permission between the submission deadline and going on holiday.  I hope you will be pleased, but if you would prefer it to be removed, I will ask the editor.

If you haven't seen it already, the link to the magazine is on the home page of PMP : http://issuu.com/paintmyphoto

All the best.

Lorna



WOW!!! I am so jazz and honored that they would have thought of me. If it was not for my friend Laura Moore and her pic of "Moonlight over Canada" that I had seen a couple of years ago on her site, I don't think I would be were I am at today as an artist. Ever time I pick up a brush I had to fight hard my past memory but now I am finding that those screaming voices are now little whisper and I am truly finding my self for once.   

 When I saw "Moonlight over Canada" I knew that I want to paint it but I want to also try something new. After seeing other artist create works of art with eggs I got a goose egg and try my hand at paint one which lead me into painting ornaments as will. But I found out that if I keep worry about what folks would think, say or the lost of some of my friends/family members I would not be in this month magazine today. 

Side note: Laura and I are on page 34  

 
  
So with all this said I am truly honored that PMP Magazine would think that my simple creation is worth being place in their magazine. 



      Until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am deeply grateful for your support, comments and 
business and a huge thanks to all of those who have recently 
purchased my paintings and ornaments. It means a lot to me.
Thanks once again for taking the time to read my blog.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a wall that needs to be filled or perhaps 
replaced with an image that inspires you? Or a memory you 
would like captured? Than I would love to talk to you about
doing a commission painting for you.   And thank you for 
your support, your love of art and for letting me sharing my 
journey with you.  If you have friends who would be 
interested in my work, please forward this blog on to 


them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------




If you have friends who would be interested in my

work, please forward this blog on to them. And to 

continue to stay connected via:

Website:  http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/

Gallery that my work is at: WWW.RAVENSNESTGALLERYCA.COM   

My blog: http://creationsbyjdfields.blogspot.com/     

My Newsletter: http://newsletterbyjdfields.blogspot.com/ 

My online gallery and affordable giclees on canvas, prints and cards: 

http://j-d-fields-.artistwebsites.com/ 

 j-d-fields-.pixels.com   

Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/artwkbyladybug/  

Follow me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/creationsbyjdfields

Commissions are welcome, Contact Me: pals4ever98@hotmail.com  

(C) All copyright privileges retained by Creations by J.D. Fields. Downloading/printing is prohibited by law