Saturday, September 28, 2013

22-26 of the 30 days challenge.

WOW!!! I can't believe we are coming to the end of the tunnel. I feel like a runner who has just come around the corner and can see the finish line. 


To tell the truth I don't know how many times I wanted to though in the towel and just give up. But I knew that if I did that I would always be looking for the easy way out and I would never grow as a artist. 

As a child I dreamed of becoming an artist but was not allowed because of my dyslexia and my grandmother. Later when I was a pre-teen I found myself back in art but this time I was put down while others were raise up, so again I gave up. In my 20's, 30's I try again just to be pull down again by family, friends, and x-husband, so again I gave up without a fight. 

But now that I am in my 50's I am married to a sweet, loving man who has given me the confidence to be who I am a ARTIST!!!  And I will not go down without a fight. 


So as I draw near to the finish line of my own race, I am learning so much that would have taken me months or even years to learn and I am glad I took up the challenge.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my 22 painting challenge

                                         "Sunset at BHP Copper Mine, Miami, Az"
5" X 7" Masonite Board which I use acrylic paint and my trusty palette knifes 

Unframed and shipped at $165.00
  This is available for purchase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 23rd painting challenge.

I am not done with it. I still need to work a little more on the barn, the mountain, just over the hold painting.
I am finding it a little hard to paint with hubby hanging around the house with his recovery... 

 Right now it is starting to look like other folk art painting which is NOT what I wanted so I will be reworking this one into a traditional or impressionist painting.

5" X 7" Masonite Board which I use acrylic paint and my trusty palette knifes 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 24th painting challenge.

Two Pomegranate
5" X 7" Masonite Board which I use acrylic paint and my trusty palette knifes 

Unframed and shipped at $165.00
  This is available for purchase.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 25th painting challenge.

"Kicking Back"

"5 X 7" Masonite Board which I use acrylic paint and my trusty palette knifes 

Unframed and shipped at $165.00
  This is available for purchase.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 26th painting challenge.


I know this is a little different from what I have been painting but I am going to be speaking at the ladies meeting this Oct at my church and I have been thinking about LOVE but not sure where this verse is going to take me. O how I love a good mystery. hee-hee

"5 X 7" canvas panel which I use acrylic paint and mix medium
Unframed and shipped at $165.00
  This is available for purchase.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(C) All copyright privileges retained by Creations by J.D. Fields. Downloading/printing is prohibited by law 



For more paintings go to my gallery http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/j-d-fields-.html or international orders j-d-fields-.pixels.com    



Well until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless





  • If you like my work, leave me a comment, share this blog with your friends: http://creationsbyjdfields.blogspot.com/ and my newsletter http://newsletterbyjdfields.blogspot.com
  • My original paintings are available for sale here on my blog. Just message me.
  • My online gallery and affordable giclees on canvas, prints and cards: http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/j-d-fields-.html or international orders j-d-fields-.pixels.com    
  • Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/artwkbyladybug/
  • Follow me on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/CreationsbyJDFields 
  • Commissions are welcome, Contact Me: pals4ever98@hotmail.com