Tuesday, September 24, 2013

16th - 21th days of the 30 Days Painting Challenge

To continue with my 30 days challenge being hosted by Leslie Seata  this is my 16th painting that I tried to paint but again I did not complete it due to hubby not feeling well after his gall stone surgery. I will pick this painting of Mission San Luis Rey in Oceanside,Ca up again at a later time. 

  
                                              Mission San Luis Rey in Oceanside,Ca
                               This is a 8" X 10" on stretch canvas bars  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is my 17th challenge painting that I wanted to paint some veggies and a big coffee cup with my trusty palette knifes. I love how it came out. 

Chile Peppers and Bell Pepper
                       5" X 7" on canvas pane which I painted with my palette 
 Unframed and shipped at $165.00
  This is available for purchase.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18th Challenge painting


The other day I went out with some ladies and a young man on a plein air paint out in Redlands Ca. As I try to paint I found my self a little intimidated by nature. I so wanted to be in my studio alone and not around other people. But that was only because of me not being sure of my self around all the more experience plein air artist  

So a few days later I took the photo that I took and brought it into the studio and created this small painting of the Birdhouse.

                                                               "Birdhouse"
              5" X 7" acrylic on canvas panel which I painted with my palette 
 Unframed and shipped at $165.00
  This is available for purchase.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19th Challenge painting


Clown Fish
                 5" X 7" acrylic on canvas panel which I painted with my palette knifes.
                                   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20th Challenge painting


 When I was growing up I can remember going out my grandma's back door and

 right there on the side of the house would be these big beautiful Calla Lilies. 

Years later I was coming out of a restaurant and there they where. I grab my 

camera toke some pics and a few years past by and I just now painted them. 

So glad I did for they are a beautiful genus of flowers that have been enjoyed 

by humans for centuries and they remind me of my grandmother Carolina and a
good friend KT. 

So this painting is call Carolina 

    5" X 7" Masonite Board which I use acrylic paint and my trusty palette knifes 

 Unframed and shipped at $165.00
  This is available for purchase.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21st Challenge painting


And is one I like to call KT. 

5" X 7" Masonite Board which I use acrylic paint and my trusty palette knifes 

Unframed and shipped at $165.00
  This is available for purchase.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(C) All copyright privileges retained by Creations by J.D. Fields. Downloading/printing is prohibited by law 



For more paintings go to my gallery http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/j-d-fields-.html or international orders j-d-fields-.pixels.com    



Well until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless





  • If you like my work, leave me a comment, share this blog with your friends: http://creationsbyjdfields.blogspot.com/ and my newsletter http://newsletterbyjdfields.blogspot.com
  • My original paintings are available for sale here on my blog. Just message me.
  • My online gallery and affordable giclees on canvas, prints and cards: http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/j-d-fields-.html or international orders j-d-fields-.pixels.com    
  • Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/artwkbyladybug/
  • Follow me on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/CreationsbyJDFields 
  • Commissions are welcome, Contact Me: pals4ever98@hotmail.com