Monday, June 17, 2013

I have change my heading...

Will as y'all can see I have change my heading from "Art Work by Lady Bug" to "Creations by J.D. Fields".
Why I have change my heading is because I am growing as an artist and I need to start being taken serious as an artist. The name Lady Bug was taken from my family day care that I ran for a few years. It was a real comfort zone for me but now I am wanting to step out of that comfort zone and be my self.

The other day I donated some art work to the Redlands Bowl and was ask what was my heading? I was a little relucktent to tell her but when she saw my card that is when I saw the look on her face. She look at me than back to my card and ask if I wanted to use the name on the card. I said no because it felt a little cheese for the first time and it didn't feel like me any more.

So after thinking long and hard I came up with the title Creations by J.D. Fields.   I feel that I do not want to limit my self to the word "Art Work"  but I do create works of art and as for my name J.D. I am using my childhood initial as a honor to my dad and a rebirth for me into the art field. Plus I never wanted to use my husband last name until now. Ya see I have been married three time and some of my art work as their last names on them and I told my self I will never do that again.

But for what my x-husbands have done to me I should not hold that against my best friend, great dad, loving-supportive husband. So I have decided to use his last name as an honor to him also for all his support with my up and downs with my art.

I was thinking of starting a new blog with the new name Creations by J.D. Fields but after thinking about it I am not going to do that. I have to much info on here that can help all creative artist. So the email to the blog is still the same but the heading has change.

But I am going to be reopening up a new FB page and Etsy with the title Creations by J.D. Fields. So stay tune.


Well until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless

 My original art and affordable  giclees, prints and cards can be found at: 

 http://j-d-fields-.artistwebsites.com/  

Original available paintings are for sale in my http://CreationbyLadybug.etsy.com  

If you like my work, leave me a comment, share this blog with your friends: http://artwkbyladybug.blogspot.com/

Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/artwkbyladybug/

Contact Me: pals4ever98@hotmail.com