Monday, May 6, 2013

I enter two of my paintings at National Orange Show

Sorry for  sending other blog so soon but I end to get this one ASAP.

 The other day I took a leap of faith and I enter two of my painting in the National Orange Show 2013 All California Juried Art Exhibition for the first time and to my surprise one of my painting got in. Here is what the letter said,

Congratulation!

We are please to inform you that your artwork has been accepted to the National Orange Show 2013 All California Juried Art Exhibition. Thank you for taking the time to enter the show. We look forward to exhibiting your work.

Title(s) of accepted artwork:

1. 1953-54 Chevy Flat Bed Truck

...National Orange Show Festival from May 30 through June 03, 2013. The opening reception will be Wednesday, May 29 from 6:00 to 9:00 pm in the Renaissance Room at the National Orange Show grounds. Entrance to the reception will be through gate 9 on Arrowhead ave.

This Jury show is not an easy one to get in so I am very please to be excepted

 and check out my 1953-54 Chevy Flat Bed Truck
 
 
 
Hope to see you there 
J.D.