Wednesday, April 17, 2013

6 Simple Art Marketing Tips by Becky Joy


The other day I was reading some artist blogs when I came across Easel Notes Blog. art tips by Becky Joy and there was one that I would like to share with y'all.
Now I will not use another persons blog with out permission and I did message Mrs. Joy and ask if I could link her blog to mind and here it is http://easelnotes.com/2012/6-simple-art-marketing-tips/

While I was reading this blog I was thinking that not only artist could use these ides but everyone else who has a gift or talent. Just tailor it to suite your craft.

But if y'all are like me and a little new to all of this I ask Mrs. Joy this question..."In your blog "6 Simple Art Marketing Tips" you stated to
"Send out 5 post cards a week to designers, clients, galleries, anyone you want to know about your art..." What I would like to know is what do you say to a designer or gallery? I would like to send out some cards but have know ideas what to write.

Could you help with some ideas? Please..."This was her response. "I have sometimes put messages on the notes about a gallery show or just about a show that I've been in. Designers I write information about my work. Clients I write thank you notes or about new work. I tailor the card to the recipient. The idea is to get your name and info out to new people and to remind people again about your work."

Take the time to read Becky Joy blog for she has some really good nuggets in this blog and remember to tailor it to fit your craft. O' by the way Becky Joy is also on FaceBook - Becky Joy Fine Art
 

Well until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless


Original fine art and affordable prints can be found at:

My online gallery and affordable prints: http://j-d-fields-.fineartamerica.com
 
Purchase Paintings: http://CreationbyLadybug.etsy.com  
 
   
 
Contact Me: pals4ever98@hotmail.com