Monday, January 7, 2013

Doggie Ornaments

Will during the month of Dec I had been work on Doggie Ornaments for customers. My friend Connie had ask me this past summer to create a doggie ornaments for her daughter for Christmas.

She told me to take my time for she did not want it until Dec. So that is what I did, I took my time but when Dec came I still was not feeling well but I need to finish the ornament.

 So somewhere I mustered up the strength, finish the ornament and sent her a pic so that see could see it and tell me if I need to make any changes.

She fell in love with the ornament and so did her office staff. From this one pic leaded me to create more ornament for Christmas. 
 
 
This is Julie ...
 

 
 

Here is the ornament…
    

 

The next doggie ornament was name Dash. He had past away and the lady wanted me to create this ornament so that she could send it to her sister as a Christmas gift.
 
 
Here is Dash…
 
 

Here is the ornament…

       
     
 
 
 
Next came Cesar who was this lady daughter dog which she had for most of her life and then came the day when she had
to put him down due to old age. SAD….       
     
 
This is Cesar ornament… Sorry I can't seen to post the pic like all the others doggy ornament
  

 
 
 I took my time on these two ornaments being that the dogs had pass away. From these two ornaments I pick up three more which was my friends boss doggies.
 
Now the presser was on.
 
I stated the next ornament and to my surprise she just flow without any problem. Which was great for now all I want to do is stay in be and sleep but Christmas is just a little over a week away and I need to do my best but also crack this one out along with Tinkerbelle & Barnaby.
 
 
Here is Mimi… 
 
    
     
Here is the ornament…
 
 

 

 Tinkerbelle …     
     
 
 
Here is the ornament…
 


And Barnaby… 
 
    
     
Here is the ornament…
 
 
 

Well now it is the week of Christmas and I need to get one more order done before I can call it quits.
 
Can I pull this one off so close to Christmas?
 
All I want to do is go to my sick bed and pull the covers over my head but I know that this is a Christmas  gift and I have to do my best. So I suck it up and start to work on just one more...
 
 
Here is Rock… 
    
   
Here is the ornament…
 
 

 
Will it is now December 22 and I have been on sick since Nov 9th. Well I ever get well? 
 
 
 Until next time Happy Creating 
 
J.D. Fields of Art Work by Lady Bug

Contact Me: pals4ever98@hotmail.com
 
Become my friend on my personal page: Facebook: J.d. Fields ArtworkbyLadybug
 
 

MY ESTY:  http://CreationbyLadybug.etsy.com