Friday, July 13, 2012

The San Juan Capistrano Mission - Plus

Well like I said early this week here is the finish acrylic painting that I gave y’all a sneak peak of “The San Juan Capistrano Mission Arches.” This is a “5X”5 miniatures box stretched canvas wrap that I painted on all 4 side…

This is the left side finish

This is the right side finish and the top is of the sky, the bottom is the same color as the floor

And is the front of the finish painting  
Plus while hubby and I were on a little vacation for a few days I got to sit down and just paint without any interruption. This one is also an acrylic “5X”5 miniatures box stretched canvas wrap of "San Juan Capistrano Mission Gardens."
Sorry that I did not post a step by step of this painting but when I started painting I just got in the zone and away I went.
Now I am working on other acrylic painting of an 11X14 stretched canvas of an 1953-54 Flatbed Chevy truck.
Until next time
 J.D. Fields of Art Work by Lady Bug
Note: I am in the works for resetting up some of my shops. Sorry for any in convents this may cause y’all

Tweeter: J.D. Fields @Art_WkbyLadyBug 

Google+:  J.D. Fields
MY ZAZZLE.COM STORE: http://www.zazzle.com/Lady_Bug56