Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Getting ready 4 an art show @ the Edward -Dean Museum

Howdy all,
                 I am back from a little get away with hubby and now I’ am getting ready for an art show at the Edward -Dean Museum this Sunday. I normally try not to do art show on Sunday but my friend Sharon Rachal owner Rachal Art Center in Yucaipa, Ca has started the Edward -Dean Museum 1st Annual Art Show and Sale (we must work on a new name for next year) and I feel that I need to go and support the show since I was the one who planted the thought in her mind in the first place. {.*u*.}

The art show will be held inside and out on the museum grounds and I have opted for the inside of the Kay Building under cool air. (Momma did not raise no fool it is hot up here).

 I am going to be bring some of my painting from 2”X3”, 5”X5” 5X7, 8X10, 11X14, photo prints of some of my work, my eggery, ornaments and the list goes on.

So if you are looking for the perfect gift for mom, dad, sister, brother, kids, etc. Or shopping early to beat the holiday season rush, than why not give them an original art work, the gift that keeps on giving for many years to come

Here is the place I and my fellow artist will be…

Also if you live in the San Bernardino or Riverside country and are interested in learning how to paint miniatures or ACEO art cards or what if you would like to learn how to paint ornaments or even both. I am hold classes for beginners at Vision Quest Art Gallery in Yucaipa and registration is required.
If interested u can e-mail me at pals4ever98@hotmail.com
  Until next time ~ J.D. 



Note: I am in the works for resetting up some of my shops. Sorry for any in convents this may cause y’all
TWEETER: J.D. Fields @Art_WkbyLadyBug  
GOOGLE+:  J.D. Fields
MY ZAZZLE.COM STORE: http://www.zazzle.com/Lady_Bug56