Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Starting to get orders coming in...

Well as most of y’all know I did not have the best of months from June until Nov of this year creating art but now that my grandson Landon is get more independence I am now getting back to what I love and my mind is run wild with ideas.

Hubby and I went on vacation Thanksgiving week and I took some of my Goose eggs to paint to make some whimsical Christmas ornament to sale. I also paint pet portrait as well

Here is a pic of the whimsical Christmas ornament that I painted.







Medium Goose egg ornaments $14.00 plus it come with a nice white gift box. Shipping will be added. To purchase an ornament e-mail me at: pals4ever98@hotmail.com.

Because I take my work with me I had some people ask me if I could do a painting of their dogs on a Christmas ornament. So if any of you are interested in getting a portrait of your pet painted on an ornament, please be sure to place your order in. I will be taking orders all year long.

Here are some of my prices:

Small ornaments $8.00
Medium ornaments $14.00
Large ornaments $18.00
Emu egg ornaments $55.00 (painting)
Emu egg ornaments $68.00 (painting and carving)
Ostrich eggs ornaments $80.00 (painting)
Ostrich eggs ornaments $98.00 (painting and carving)

On other note, while on vacation hubby and I went to Bates Nut Farm in Valley Center, Ca for their Arts and Crafts Fairs and I must say that when I saw this booth full of hand painted gourds I fell in love.
They were beautiful and my creative mind started to work instantly and now I’m thinking of different way to create artwork on gourds plus I would like to offer Pet portraits on them as well.

Stay tuned.