Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Ornaments price list.

I have been asked how much I do charge for my ornaments…


Eggs Ornaments

Small Chicken egg ornaments $8.00 plus Shipping $5.00

Large egg ornaments $14.00 plus Shipping $5.00

Medium Goose egg ornaments $16.00 plus Shipping $5.00
Large Goose egg ornaments $18.00 plus Shipping $5.00


Glass, plastic ornaments


Small ornaments $22.00 plus shipping $5.00

Medium ornaments $28.00 plus shipping $5.00
Large ornaments $38.00 plus shipping $5.00



Novelty plastic flat Ornaments

Small ornaments $18.00 plus shipping $5.00

Large ornaments $22.00 plus shipping $5.00

 Eggery

Small or Large Chicken egg $12.00 plus email for shipping
 


Emu egg ornaments $55.00 (painting) email for shipping
Emu egg ornaments $68.00 (painting and carving) email for shipping
Ostrich eggs ornaments $80.00 (painting) email for shipping
Ostrich eggs ornaments $98.00 (painting and carving) email for shipping

I am taking last minute orders and orders for next year for decorative, seasonal and novelty ornaments ~ any subject, pet portraits welcome. Plus commissions are always welcome. If you would like a hand painted ornament for that special someone or your self just e-mail me at: pals4ever98@hotmail.com. I can pretty much paint anything you want; all I need is a photo reference and a good description so that you can have a work of art that ya can enjoyed for years to come.
Also if you want to order several ornaments as gifts, talk to me about a discount for multiple orders!