Thursday, December 29, 2011

Last blog before the year ends

Howdy blogger, 
                       I just wanted to get in our last blog before the end of this year. And I wanted to thank y’all for the support, friendship and love that y’all have shown me this past year. I hope my tips and tricks were a big help to y’all in booth setup, fairs, art & crafts, etc. This coming 2012 I am planning some more art show to attend, adding some new art work, getting my name out to the community and continuing my list of achievement and exploring the field for Art.

For an Unknown person once said “A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. A goal without a plan is just a wish. If the plan doesn't work, change the plan but never the goal.”   

And that is what I am doing, for as a child I dream of being an artist someday but it was not until 2 year ago that that dream became my goal. Now I am taking that goal to the next level and making it a reality.

Y’all take care and I will see ya next year in 2012

P.S.

If ya would like to follow me, please join me on Face Book- Art Work by Lady Bug http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Work-by-Lady-Bug/377834233758?sk=wall

Twitter: J.D. Fields@Art_WkbyLadyBug

Google + : J.D. Fields