Thursday, August 25, 2011

Summer is coming to an end...


Summer is coming to and ends and if y’all are like me y’all are planning your next family trip for next year. As a crafter, photographer, artist, etc I like to take the beautiful of nature and create lovely works of art and bring that beauty home or put it up for sale. But I just found out that the State of California were I live has recently announced that 70 of your Rustic State Parks/Campgrounds will be close starting Sept 2011 all because of budget cutes. As an artist I get a lot of my ideas and inspiration from nature and with parks/campgrounds closing down all around the US it has become a sad day for a lot of artistic folk. So from now on when my family and I take our trips by car or RV I will look more closely and relish the beauty of nature for we don’t know how long she’ll last…
To check out the closing of California state parks go too:  www.parks.ca.gov or go and see what parks are closing in your area.