Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fan appreciation this weekend

Attention everyone!!!! I am having a Fan appreciation this weekend. How would you like to win a sign & no. 8x10 print? Will all you need to do is write down the name of the artwork that you would like to win from my site here on FB or you can visit my website @ http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/j-d-fields-.html & I'll choose the winner by random.org by Mon-10:00 am Ca time. All you need to do is e-mail me with your choice of the artwork that you would like to win at lady_bug_inspirations@yahoo.com  

We’ll have 3 winners, Hooray!! Please share, tweet, stumble etc... About Art Work by Lady Bug & thank you for all who join in advance!! (^_~)
  All you need to do is e-mail me with your choice of the artwork that you would like to win at lady_bug_inspirations@yahoo.com   
We’ll have 3 winners, Hooray!! Please share, tweet, stumble etc... About Art Work by Lady Bug & thank you for all who join in advance!! (^_~)